We invite you to experience our great service and top quality products!
STARTING JUNE 1ST, 2021 WE WILL OPENING A NEW SECOND LOCATION AT
16 Harrington Ave, Shrewsbury, MA 01545
Please note that starting June 1st, 2021 Stavroula will be part time between two locations.
Stavroula will be preforming services:
in Shrewsbury on Fridays and Saturdays
and will be in Brookline on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
Please text Stavroula directly at 508-726-3828 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any booking questions or concerns.
We are also in the process of looking for another aesthetician to fill more hours in our Brookline location.
We’d like to thank each of you for your continued support and patience during this time and we look forward to seeing all of you in these coming sunnier days!
*All makeup services have been temporarily removed due to Covid-19 restrictions*
In the midst of this global pandemic we would like to let you know that our health and care are our top priority. In addition to our existing high standards of sanitation and disinfection we are implementing additional measures to ensure everyone's safety:
- Mandatory Training has been completed on sanitation and cleaning protocols.
- Extensive cleaning will be done before the start of the day, in between each guest, and at the end of the day with REJUVENATE (Hospital Grade Disinfectants).
- Appointments will be limited and will be By Appointment ONLY.
- Staff members will be in required Personal Protection Equipment for the safety of all our staff and guests.
- Please CALL 617-264-9997 or TEXT 508-726-3828 to confirm your arrival and to be given follow- up directions as to when you may enter the salon. We ask that you please refrain from entering the salon until the time of your scheduled appointment as there will be NO waiting area.
1) Face Masks will be required to enter the salon and for the duration of your scheduled appointment unless told otherwise.
2) Please refrain from bringing any additional guests with you to your appointment, including children.
3) All guests and staff will undergo Touchless Temperature Checks.
Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or over will NOT be permitted into the salon and will be asked to reschedule once they are symptom free and cleared by their doctors.
4) Hand Sanitizer will be provided to each individual upon entering the salon and will be asked to wash their hands for 20 seconds.
5) No Food will be permitted and No Drinks will be served at this time. We also ask that you bring minimal personal belongings to your appointments.
- Staff at the salon/spa will be washing hands even more frequently than usual.
- We are avoiding all non-essential touching (handshakes/hugs/etc.) between staff and clients.
- Tools and implements used on clients, as well as chairs, chair arms and washing stations will be cleaned and sanitized between every use.
- High use surfaces including door handles light switches and regularly touched objects will be disinfected and sanitized multiple times each day.
Upon Checking Out/ Purchasing Products:
- To avoid long periods of close contact we will ask that scheduling/ rescheduling appointments be done over the phone.
- Debit/Credit Cards are our preferred mode of payment but we will accept cash.
- In the case of ONLY purchasing a product we ask for payment to be made over the phone via debit/ credit card. Should cash be your only mode of payment we ask that you specify the exact amount you will be purchasing your product with to bring you the correct amount of change. Once you have arrived to the salon please contact us and we will bring your product and receipt to you for curbside pick-up unless told otherwise.
We also offer free shipping!
Increased Pricing Announcement:
To offset the increased operational cost related to the use of Personal Protective Equipment we have had to raise our Skin Script facial from $65 to $75.
Our Appointment Policy Updates:
If you are not feeling well or think you may be coming down with something, please call to cancel your appointment. There will be no penalty for cancellation during this difficult period. Please give as much notice as possible, but rest assured you will not be charged if you need to cancel at the last minute due to illness.
Otherwise, we do have a 24 hour cancellation policy for no shows where there is a penalty fee of half of the total service.
We ask for your continued patience and understanding while we all adjust to the new normal.
Please visit Instagram Skincare by Stavroula for daily news!
Skin Script products are drop shipped direct to your home. Free Shipping from a safe CBD clean warehouse. I accept Venmo & Credit Sales for product purchase at this time.
Please Text me should you need anything at 508 726 3828.
Happy to chat with you & miss you,
Be well and stay safe!
This site will introduce you to our products, services, special offers and staff. Our diverse product offerings and highly trained staff assure you of a wonderful experience no matter what your needs. Browse through these pages to get a feel for what we do, then call for an appointment to experience our outstanding service!